HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Minimum 3000 flying hours with 500 PIC hours on type within the last 5 years; Have a minimum total of 1000 PIC hours on Multi-Engine Jet or Turbine Aircraft
- A minimum of 2500 hours in multi-crew operation
- Holder of a valid Multi-Engine ICAO ATPL with Instrument Rating accepted by HKCAD
- A valid Radiotelephony Operator’s license
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English level 4 and above