Position: A330 Direct Entry First Officer
Reference Number: HKC/FOP/FO
Department: Flight Operations
To be highly proficient, skilled and professional in meeting the challenging role of aircraft operations as a First Officer.
A330 Direct Entry First Officer applicants should meet the following:
Minimum Criteria :
- Hold a valid ICAO ATPL;
- Hold a valid Class One Medical Certificate;
- Hold a valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating;
- 1500 hours flying experience on commercial jet;
(Out of which 500 hours on a Fly-by-Wire or Wide-Bodied aircraft is preferred)
At Hong Kong Air Cargo, we offer a regularly reviewed, competitive remuneration package.
- First Officer: Circa HKD65,000 – HKD80,000 per month;
- Benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for you, your spouse and your children;
- Travel concessions for you, your spouse, your children and parents, siblings and parent-in-laws;
- Loss of license and life and accident insurance.
We offer an attractive employment package including staff leisure travel and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Excellent career opportunity to join as First Officer and be upgraded as Captain on a wide-body aircraft.
**All applications will require a submission of a recent certificate of no criminal conviction or its equivalency, issued by agencies of the State of last residence of employment. To avoid delay in processing your application, we advise that this certificate be attached with your application form.