Lauda Europe, part of Ryanair Group are currently recruiting A320 First Officers to join Europe’s Largest Airline Group!
Lauda have opportunities in all 5 bases – PMI, VIE, STN, ZAD & ZAG and can provide a quick assessment and start date!
Candidates who only hold A330 / A340 experience are required to complete an Airbus CCQ course
What We Require From You!
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU and/or UK (applicable to STN only & includes candidates who hold ‘Pre-Settled Status’).
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65).
- Licence Type – EASA Part FCL (UK license valid for application only).
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) / UK issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 1,200 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours on CS25 Aircraft.
- Minimum 800 hours on the A320 Family / A330 / A340 or combination of hours from all types.
- Applicant must have the A320/ A330 / A340 type rating listed on the licence.
- The application must be made within 36 months of the most recent A320/A330/A340 “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”. i.e. the A320 Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended (OCC/CCQ) course commencement date.
- Must have operated on A320/A330/A340 within the 36 months prior to the course start date.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
Assessment and Selection
Should you be shortlisted we will invite you to complete an online assessment as the first step in the process.
This is due to changes in EASA regulations which requires all new pilots to undertake a ‘Work Related Behavioural’ assessment prior to commencing the training under EASA regulation CAT.GEN.MPA.175.
This is completed in two phases;
Phase 1 consists of an online assessment conducted using AON (€60 fee applies).
Phase 2 is a comprehensive psychological assessment, which forms part of the overall Simulator assessment / interview.
During Phase 1, experienced First Officers are required to complete a total of 4 tasks.
Only candidates who successfully complete and meet the minimum standards during Phase 1 will be progressed forward to Phase 2 which includes the Simulator Assessment.